Do you want to work for a great company whose main goal is to make a difference for the community and surround the residents with quality service? If so, we are looking for part time Dietary Aides. This PT position will work closely with the Dietary Manager.
We have open positions at our Easton, PA facility.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
1. Assist with meal preparation
2. Assist in kitchen clean up
3. Set up and tear down dining areas
4. Serve food to residents
5. Assist in preparing and serving snacks
6. Assist with kitchen inventory
7. Adhere to facilities' protocols and procedures
8. Follow instructions for recipes, dietary needs, and meal orders
9. Maintain cleanliness
10. Assure proper storage, labeling, and dating
Your application was submitted successfully.