Do you want to work for a great company whose main goal is to make a difference for the community and surround the residents with quality service? If so, we are looking for a PT Cook at our Easton, PA location.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
1. Wholesome preparation and service of food
2. Use daily menu and production sheets and gather ingredients
3. Plate food while keeping careful watch on portion control and special diets
4. Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all kitchen areas
5. Assure proper storage, labeling, and dating of all inventories
6. Assure proper and sanitary disposal of all unused items
7. Maintain adequate supply of food at the correct temperatures on the service lines
8. Assure that refrigerated and freezer storage is maintained at the proper temperature
9. Assure all dry goods are maintained in air tight containers
10. Report broken or faulty equipment
11. Supervise employees and efficient operation of the department
12. Track inventory, order and restock based on menu fulfillment
Your application was submitted successfully.